6 Things That Inspired Me This Weekend
I thought I'd highlight 6 inspirations since I'm online a little this weekend and had a few moments to check up on my favorites blogs and sites to see what's new. Please click on all of the links that interest you so you can find out more...
1. First, the new plant series on Igor's blog, . Gorgeous photographs and his living room is so pretty too, don't you think? Igor lives and blogs in Munich, Germany.
2. is a really interesting section on their site. It was cool to find some blogger friends there, too. I really like the series and seeing and ...
3. I wrote about them last weekend, but came across more good pics on Igor's blog that he just . Really nice rugs.
4. A very nice fashion blog called by a mother of THREE with a new baby and a husband who models cool outfits on the blog too. Some of her photos with her baby boy give me some pose ideas for photos we take of Aidan and I.
5. I just love Swedish stylist and photographer Linda and her blog .
6. Artist - I love how she is holding a painting she did - fun!
What inspired you this weekend? I'm off now to Sip & See party to meet twin boys... See you soon!
(images linked to their sources above.)