12 Creative Things To Make & Do At Home
I'm working with the new Pinterest headquarters in Berlin (weee!) on an amazing campaign and it includes putting together some pinboards for them. One is all about Creativity and it's called . You can see it but I want to share 12 creative things to make and do below. These are definitely some creative and inspiring ideas. I really love the twinkle twinkle hand lettering on the glass cabinet. I have some white glass markers and a glass cabinet so I'm going to totally try that this week and Instagram it for ya (Follow me if you'd like ).
1. Writing on cabinet doors with white glass markers - Dutch photographer
2. Installing a wall of empty frames and vintage mirrors. This is photographer s home.
3. Make some colorful trivets. and their super awesome DIY Colorblock Trivet diy.
4. String some ornaments grouped by color. *I love her blog*
5. Use a wall-mounted kraft paper holder. So good for busy families or a cafe seen on . You can buy this beauty by George & Willy .
6. Make your own gift wrap using photos you've taken. *awesome blog, must read* I love this photo gift wrap.
7. Get craftin' and make some candlestick holders. from Design For Mankind by Laura Parke.
8. Make some cardboard playhouses for your kids. I saw this on and went bonkers. So sweet.
9. Think of a word and put it on your cozy sweatshirt. This sequin sweatshirt diy is from . Oh yeah.
10. For your next party, make up some glittery ice cubes with edible glitter. has a great diy up so check it out.
11. Make some massive tissue paper flowers for a celebration. These are from *the world's most amazing mother of a small tribe and small biz owner to boot*.
12. Create a lovely jewelry display above a dresser in your bedroom. This is a mere branch cleaned down to the bones, photographed by .
Aren't these great ideas? I thought so too. Tomorrow I have a lovely share for you from a student that my friend met in one of her classes recently far, far away. I can't wait to introduce you to this very creative, amazing woman and her photos and a short interview, too. See you tomorrow.
(images: linked to their sources above.)