Etsy Home + Wellness: Collection 02
Are you ready for my next curated collection from Etsy? My first Home + Wellness collection is here if you haven’t seen it yet, please do check it out because it has so many beautiful things. You know, it is so important to help yourself first but if you can help others WHILE helping yourself, that’s even better and that’s why I love Etsy. Shopping small and handmade helps others and it helps me because I can find beautiful, unique things. Here are my finds from Etsy sellers for collection 02. The first one below comes with a special discount code for cattledogs readers so if you need gorgeous linen for your bed, take advantage of the offer. Enjoy.
are just gorgeous. I have the and love them. You can own sheets from them as well, but lucky you, for a discount! You can take 10% off of your order until October 1, 2018 if you enter DECOR8 upon checkout.
- Fantastic print shop, I love nearly all of them.
- Especially their poster.
- I am always looking to pimp my cabinets and drawers so I like these options.
- This is one of those shops you almost don’t want to share because you know you’ve struck gold and you just want to keep it all to yourself. THESE TURKISH PILLOWS THOUGH.
- Gorgeous wabi sabi aesthetic to some of her pieces, I really love them.
- These removable wallpapers are gorgeous, I cannot stop looking at them.
- These look quite special and charming and I bet they really smell amazing.
That wraps up my column, dear friends. I really hope you’ve enjoyed my column. Have any Etsy faves links that you’d like to share? Comment with the links below and they may get featured in a future collection of mine here on cattledogs!