Spring is here and I don't know about you, but I'm in the mood to do a little shopping! Are you ready to win a $100 gift card from ? I've teamed up with Pottery Barn to host a special Spring contest and hope that you'll participate because we have FIVE $100 gift cards to giveaway! The details are below so please read them carefully because your entry may not qualify unless you follow them closely. Thank you!
- Prize: $100 Gift Card from to use on anything in stock, including sale items! If you've been saving up for a big ticket item, you can also apply your gift card to something valued at over $100.
- Winners: FIVE
- To Qualify: No anonymous entries will be accepted. If you live outside of the US, you must have a US address for Pottery Barn to ship your gift card to as they won't deliver to you otherwise. If you do not have a US address, you cannot enter this contest (sorry, it's just how they roll). One entry per household. If you've won a cattledogs contest in the past 12 months you are ineligible.
- Entry Details: Comment on this post below using your valid email address as that is the email I will use to you if you win. Don't worry, it will not be published in your actual comment, only I can see it. In the body of the comment you must list your first name, city, state, and then add what you'd like to use the gift card on from Pottery Barn if you win (up to 3 items). Please include a link to the product/s but do not post the link without first converting it into a link to shorten it. All links must work, so please double check them. If you do not include a tinyurl link your entry is not valid.
- Giveaway Ends: Enter between now and Monday, April 19, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Special Notes: Winners will be selected using . All who read this blog are eligible ONLY if you have a US shipping address since your card will be delivered via first-class mail. Gift cards can be redeemed at any Pottery Barn®, pottery barn kids®, PBteen®, West Elm®, Williams-Sonoma®, or Williams-Sonoma Home® stores, online, in-store or by phone.
Ready? Set? Go! Remember one entry per household!