I'm so in love with the idea of turning photos into something more -- prints, a canvas, stickers, mini books, wall art - any and all ideas work for me - bring it! Last year, I turned a bunch of my own photos into art using in the Netherlands. I also gave my husband a present by turning some of his Instagram photos into wall art too. He was so happy when they arrived and immediately assembled them and installed it above his desk (You can ).
I'm guessing that if you are Istagram-obsessed like me, you must have recurring thoughts of turning them into something real too. My ideas motivated me to do some research to see what is out there and I found 15 cool ideas for Istagram photos that I've listed for you below. Ready to check them out?
1. As mentioned already, . I was surprised by how nice mine came out given that each square is pretty big. They look great!
2. Turn them into a canvas with or .
3. Sell them in your own to your fans like . Love her work!
4. Turn them into tiny books using or larger ones with .
5. Turn them into or .
6. Have you thought to make them into ? This is my favorite idea. I am going to place an order as soon as I finish writing this post!
7. What about a spiral bound ?
8. Or a t-shirt (this option will be available soon ).
9. How about a with a black or white border?
10. Perhaps a with every photo you've ever taken on Instagram?
11. How about ?
12. I know, you'd like a custom !
13. Turn them into of all sizes and shapes.
14. Everyone loves ! Eep!
15. Create a .
Any of these ideas catch your eye? I'm very keen on the mini photos (No. 6) and the iPhone case (No. 12). Stickers sound fun too!
(images: printstagram and casetagram)