For this coming Fall/Winter 2016, I'm seeing so many gorgeous deep colors mixed with brass and copper. Lots of green ranging from emerald to sage and mint. Color on the walls is also back (vs. stark white). You can see some of the trends on the rise in the newest collection of which I'm about to present to you for the first time. These are just fantastic views of what you can expect from Scandinavia this year - I'm seeing velvet, glass, brass/gold, copper, loads of texture and glamour!
1. Velvet - Texture is definitely IN!
2. Brass - Tabletops, candle holders, legs on furniture, trims on mirrors
3. Colors of Mint, Eggplant, Indigo, Burgundy, Pale Pink, Emerald Green.
4. Linen - Bedding, pot holders, aprons, napkins, table covers, linen is IN!
5. Tabletop - Big focus on entertaining and tabletop with a simple, uncomplicated look and lots of natural materials, handmade ceramics, glassware...
6. Plants - Greenery is big right now in the home, from the absolute 1970's jungle look to my favorite --the more minimalist approach shown above.
7. Natural materials - lighting, seats, benches in bamboo, cane, rattan...
8. Open shelving - Bookcases without sides are big right now for a light and airy feel.
9. Daybeds and benches - Either are desirable at the moment, in the entryway, bedroom, living room, even in a children's room.
10. Small - Mid scale prints. Big, graphic patterns aren't nearly as popular at the moment as the smaller scale patterns.
Love love love!
What do you like from this list?